PHP Laravel project: Build a shipment tracker
In this guided project, you’ll use PHP Laravel to build a shipment tracking dashboard. In the dashboard, user can enter shipping ID and get the current status of shipment. You will learn how to use APIs of 3rd party shipping companies and use PHP Laravel in a real world application.
On completing the project, you'll get a certificate. You will also be considered for the role of software developer for a bigger project of building an online shipment booking platform.
- Guidance to use PHP Laravel in building an order tracking dashboard
- Daily interaction to clarify doubts & clear roadblocks
- Project completion certificate
- Get hired as developer based on performance in the project
Setting up the environment
Installing required modules
Recap on PHP Laravel needed in the project
Introduction to bigger project with stipend(shipment booking platform)
I'm Dheer Lalit Gupta. I have 18+ years of experience in the software industry performing Project Management, People Management and Software Development. I'm currently the founder of Greenbubbles. I help aspiring software developers apply their programming knowedge to do real world projects.
What you'll learn
- Learn the application of PHP Laravel (most widely used framework in software development)
- Learn how to use 3rd party shipping APIs
- Application of SOAP and Rest APIs
Who should apply
Anyone looking to apply PHP Laravel in a real world software development project. Those who perform well will be considered for a software developer role in a bigger project.
Basic knowledge of PHP Laravel
8 hours in total