Cracking the PM role
I'm Harshit Kashiv. I have 6 years of Product Management experience and have taken over 300 interviews across companies like Dream11, MPL, Paytm.
Based on my experience of owning products and hiring entry level PMs and APMs, I have designed this hands-on program with live classes, case studies and mentorship to guide those who are looking to crack product roles.
- Live classes on product management concepts
- Learn through tear-downs, case studies of real products
- Product community to discuss & connect with experienced PMs
- 1-1 Mock interviews and mentorship to guide you into product roles
- Certificate & Referrals to PM roles based on performance
- 1 Week Free Trial (Apply now & pay after 1 week of program)
Fundamentals of Product Management
How online products work
Interactions of tech, design, business
Role of PM & different types of PM
Defining the problem
User Research and making the right assumptions
Design & Analytics
Building user stories
Good design vs Bad design
Desinging & conducting experiments
Measuring the right metrics
Technology & Marketing
How web applications, APIs, Databses work
Tech concepts needed for a PM
Launching a product
User acquition, marketing channels
User engagement & retention
Tracking Product Market fit
Shadow and learn from a real PM
Solving interview case studies
Referrals, guidance on job/internship applications and next career steps.
I'm Harshit Kashiv. I have 6 years of Product Management experience across companies like Dream11, MPL, Paytm. I have taken over 300 interviews of PMs, APMs and Product Analysts. I'm passionate about guiding aspirants to crack product roles and become good product managers.
What you'll learn
- In-depth understanding of Product Management concepts
- Deep-dive into case studies and tear-downs of real products
- Build wireframes and mock ups for new product ideas
- Practice mock interviews with experienced PMs
- Referrals to PM roles if you show potential
Who should apply
People who are looking to start or move into a career in Product as PM, APM or Product Analyst. This course will also benefit those who want to incorporate product thinking into their current work, be it Software, Marketing or Design.
No pre-requisites. If you have prior experience in Software, Marketing, Analytics or Design, it's an added advantage.
2 hours in class and 8 hours outside class per week