Cracking the PM interview
I'm Harshit Kashiv. I have 6 years of Product Management experience and have taken over 300 interviews across companies like Dream11, MPL, Paytm.
Based on my experience of owning products and hiring entry level PMs and APMs, I have designed this hands-on program with live classes, case studies and mentorship to guide those who are looking to crack product roles.
- Sessions on product management concepts
- Learn through case studies & product tear-downs
- 1-1 Mock interviews and mentorship to guide you into product roles
- Certificate & Referrals to PM roles based on performance
- 1 Week Free Trial (Apply now & pay after 1 week of program)
Fundamentals of Product Management
How online products work
Fundamentals of tech, design, marketing
What's expected of an entry-level PM or APM
How to prepare for PM interviews on and off-campus
Path to PM from Software, Marketing and Business roles
Product Design questions
1-1 Mock interviews
Referrals to PM roles & guidance in applications
I'm Harshit Kashiv. I have 6 years of Product Management experience across companies like Dream11, MPL, Paytm. I have taken over 300 interviews of PMs, APMs and Product Analysts. I'm passionate about guiding aspirants to crack product roles and become good product managers.
What you'll learn
- In-depth understanding of Product Management concepts
- Deep-dive into case studies and tear-downs of real products
- Wireframing and building mock-ups
- PM interview preparation
- Referrals to PM roles if you show potential
Who should apply
People who are looking to start or move into a career in Product as PM, APM or Product Analyst.
No pre-requisites. If you have prior experience in Software, Marketing, Analytics or Design, it's an added advantage.
2 hours in class and 5 hours outside class per week