Data Science Industry Project
I’m Pankaj Chandravanshi. I’m a Machine Learning Engineer at Valuence Tech. Inc., Tokyo.
In this program, I will guide you to do industry projects in Data Science.
You'll work on real projects and get a feel of how Data Scientists work in Tech companies. You'll gain deep insight about where the concepts we learn fit into a real system architecture.
- Industry projects on data science and machine learning concepts
- Daily discussions, guidance and doubt-clearing
- Curated resources to learn core concepts needed in project
- Project Certificate provided
- 7-day full refund guarantee
Level I: Data Science Fundamentals
Intro to Data Science
- What is Data Science?
- Tools for data Science.
- Data Science Methodology
Role of Machine Learning in data science
- Intro to most used machine learning algorithms.
- 2 ML projects using the algorithms.
Reading/Visualization of Data and Web Scraping
- Database Management systems
- Cloud Technologies
- Data wrangling and Data analysis
- Web Scraping
Way to Data Science Projects
- Developing strategies for a DS Model Development and Evaluation
- Build 2 projects on Kaggle
Level II : Deep Learning:
- Intro to some popular DL algorithms
- Transfer Learning
- Tensorflow hub
- Popular DL Models
- 1 project using the concept of Tensorflow hub and Transfer Learning.
Level III: App Development and Deployment
Intro to WebDev and Android Studio.
- Basics of Flask
- Basics of Android Studio
Project I : Build a web application from scratch that predicts the best restaurants in your locality.
Project II: Build a web application and an Android app that recognize a given object from a live video/image feed.
I’m Pankaj Chandravanshi. I’m a Machine Learning Engineer at Valuence Inc., Tokyo. I graduated from IIT Guwahati & worked with Health AI and National Tshing Hua University, Taiwan on Machine Learning.
Join my Data Science group where we discuss ideas and projects.
What you'll learn
- Strong foundational knowledge of Data Science Concepts.
- Become ready to sit for any DS/ML job/internship interviews
- Python Programming, Data Analysis, Data Visualization, RDMS, Predictive Modelling, Cloud Technology, SQL, Flask*, Android Studio*, Data Science, Machine Learning, Tensorflow hub, Transfer Learning.
Who should apply
Anyone who wants to start a career in Data Science or Machine Learning. If you want to do industry-level projects that will get you into Data Science roles, this program is for you.
Basic knowledge of Python or any programming language