Become a Data Scientist: Industry Projects & Placement assistance
I’m Pankaj Chandravanshi. I’m a Machine Learning Engineer at Valuence Tech. Inc., Tokyo.
In this program, I will guide you to learn Data Science, do industry level projects and get placed in a Data science role.
You'll work on real projects which will help you get hired as a Data Scientist.
- Industry projects using data science and machine learning concepts
- 1-1 Guidance to learn concepts, complete the projects and get placed
- Placement assistance to get into a Data Science role
- Project Certificate provided
- 7-day full refund guarantee
Level I: Data Science Fundamentals
Intro to Data Science
- What is Data Science?
- Tools for data Science.
- Data Science Methodology
Role of Machine Learning in data science
- Intro to most used machine learning algorithms.
- 2 ML projects using the algorithms.
Reading/Visualization of Data and Web Scraping
- Database Management systems
- Cloud Technologies
- Data wrangling and Data analysis
- Web Scraping
Way to Data Science Projects
- Developing strategies for a DS Model Development and Evaluation
- Build 2 projects on Kaggle
Level II : Deep Learning:
- Intro to some popular DL algorithms
- Transfer Learning
- Tensorflow hub
- Popular DL Models
- 1 project using the concept of Tensorflow hub and Transfer Learning.
Level III: App Development and Deployment
- Intro to WebDev and Android Studio.
- Basics of Flask
- Basics of Android Studio
Project I : Build a web application from scratch that predicts the best restaurants in your locality.
Project II: Build a web application and an Android app that recognizes a given object from a live video/image feed.
I’m Pankaj Chandravanshi. I’m a Machine Learning Engineer at Valuence Inc., Tokyo. I graduated from IIT Guwahati & worked with Health AI and National Tshing Hua University, Taiwan on Machine Learning. I have helped more than 20 freshers learn Data Science through real projects and get placed in companies.
What you'll learn
- Strong foundational knowledge of Data Science Concepts.
- Become ready to apply for DS/ML roles & start your Data Science career
- Python Programming, Data Analysis, Data Visualization, RDMS, Predictive Modelling, Cloud Technology, SQL, Flask*, Android Studio*, Data Science, Machine Learning, Tensorflow hub, Transfer Learning.
Who should apply
Anyone who wants to start a career in Data Science or Machine Learning. If you want to do industry-level projects and get shortlisted for Data Science roles, this program is for you.
Basic knowledge of Python or any programming language