1. Information we collect
1.1 Information You Provide Us
- Account Information: When you sign up for a Flinkhub Account, we may require certain information such as your full name, organization, phone number, email address(s) and password. You may optionally choose to sign into Flinkhub using a third party (e.g., Google login). If you choose to do this, you will be asked whether you agree to the third party providing certain information to Flinkhub, such as your name, email address, profile photo, and other information associated with your account.
- Profile Information: To help improve your experience or enable certain features of the Services, you may choose to create a profile including information such as your name, photo, email, phone, URLs, physical address, instant message handles, dates, job title, gender, bio, and interests.
- General Communication: If you contact us (for example via email or phone) we will collect information such as your name, phone number, email address, as well as any other content that you provide. We also may create event logs to diagnose product or app related issues, and capture information relating to any support or service issues. To improve customer service, subject to applicable laws, we may also record and review conversations with customer support representatives and analyze any feedback provided through voluntary customer surveys.
1.2 Information We Receive From Your Use of Our Services
1.2.1 Contact information
Flinkhub provides services that enable you to effectively manage contact information that you provide to us as part of those Services. Contacts typically contain information on individuals (or organizations) including names, email addresses, phone numbers, URLs, social handles, online identifiers, and physical addresses. Depending on which Services you elect to use, Contacts may be collected in one or more of the following ways:
- Connected Services: Flinkhub allows you to connect with external systems or databases that contain your Contacts. Examples include but are not limited to: 1) third-party contact management applications and services and 2) communication applications such as email providers, video conferencing systems, calendar applications, and social networks. Connections to such services generally require you to sign into those services.
- User Interfaces: Flinkhub allows you to directly enter, edit, or otherwise manage your Contacts by means such as typing into a user interface.
- APIs: Contacts may also be collected when you submit Contacts through Flinkhub’s API
- Uploaded Files: You may also elect to upload lists of Contacts to Flinkhub
1.2.2 Relationship Information
Flinkhub enables you to effectively manage your relationships. Depending on which Services you elect to use, relationship information may be collected in one or more of the following ways:
- Communication MetaData: Flinkhub may infer relationship information based on communication patterns. For example, any time communication is initiated within a Fllinkhub application, we may collect communication metadata including the individual contacted, the time, and the length or duration of the communication. We may similarly collect communication metadata from services you have elected to connect to Flinkhub, such as email providers. We will not process or store the content of the communication like subject line and email body.
- Appointment Data: If you have connected a calendar or scheduling service to Flinkhub, we may collect information such as the appointment time, location, duration, and participants.
1.3 Information We Receive from Third Parties
We may receive information that others provide about you when they use the services (through Contacts provided to us as described above), or obtain information from other sources, including but not limited to public or licensed APIs (“Public Data”), and combine that with information we collect through the services. We do not control, supervise, or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your Personal Data.
We may collect and allow third parties to collect information about how you use and interact with our Site and Services. Examples of third-party providers of analytics and similar services we currently use include Google Analytics and Piwik.
1.3.2 Third Party APIs
If you login to your Flinkhub Account with a third party service (For Example: Google), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings in that service.
2. How your information is shared
2.1 Profile information
Flinkhub creates profiles of business people and companies, which we call “Public Profiles”, from different sources. The public profile contains name and company name of the person and is discoverable on search engines. When you sign up on Flinkhub, a profile is created for you and people in your contacts. Users can add more information to their profiles to improve discoverability.
2.2 Compliance with law
Various jurisdictions in which we operate may obligate us to disclose user information and the contents of your user account to the local law enforcement authorities under a legal process or an enforceable government request. In addition, we may also disclose Personal Information and contents of your user account to law enforcement authorities if such disclosure is determined to be necessary by Flinkhub in our sole and absolute discretion for protecting the safety of our users, employees, or the general public. If Flinkhub is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its business or assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
3. Data ownership
You own all your data collected as described in Section 1 and have complete control to delete, modify and export it.
We retain your information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the services to you.
3.1 Data deletion
You can delete your information and close your Account on your own here https://app.flinkhub.com/delete-my-account
Once you have deleted your information or requested deletion, your data would be removed from our servers within 48 hours. Your data might still be there in old backups and cache of other users which will flush out in 90 days.
We may still have to retain certain data about you to ensure that your personal data does not re-enter our system. Specifically, we will mark your personal data as "hidden" and "restrict processing" such that your data is no longer used or made available to anyone.
3.2 Data modification
You can modify your profile, contact and relationship information by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.3 Data Export
To export your contact and relationship data, please send a mail to email@example.com from your registered email address and we will send you a file with your data in 72 hours after verifying your identity.
4. Third-party websites
5. Children's Online Privacy Protection
Our Site and Service is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 or from websites that are targeted to children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us as provided below. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete such information from our servers.
6. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our Flinkhub Services. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser. By selecting ‘keep me signed-in’ option in Flinkhub Services, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer and you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return to our website. If you have turned cookies off, you may not be able to use registered areas of the website. We tie cookie information to your email address when you elect to remain logged in so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the website.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Flinkhub and our partners [such as reseller partners], affiliates, or service providers [such as analytics service providers]. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
8. Contact Us